
It seems that many of our friends are talking about or having cosmetic surgery - must be something in the air! I know that for many of them it is a way of presenting themselves to the world in the way they wish to be seen/perceived and I can understand this totally.
It must be wonderful to be beautiful and flawless as we are all judged on our appearance to some extent and looks seem to be more important than ever -but beauty is only skin deep and it is the people like my darling Bob/Kate and my lovely t- friends who can see past our flaws that are truly beautiful and very special indeed.

Yes I agree with your thoughts wholehearterly but alas for us T-Girls, we do need to be "seen" as a woman and in some cases, some form of cosmetic surgery is a necessary choice to acheive that aim. I do have one obvious visual face flaw and I find that a little disturbing when out & about! Hopefully something can be done about it in time. However, as you say, what is underneath what matters most. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteHEY I'm just growing old disgracefully, and I have a small shrine to Joan Rivers in my boudoir !
ReplyDeletePlastic surgery is just external psychiatry anyway.
Seriously though, there are entirely practical reasons, as KD has alluded to.
Di
xxx