
I recently came across a blog written by a recently transitioned girl. She was describing in quite graphic detail the difference between her male self and her newly found girly self.
Now I do have to issue a warning here that what is to follow is rather X- rated so if you are easily offended please do not read on (I know that won't apply to my faithful followers so here goes)............Basically she was talking about the differences in orgasms! - gasp - I did warn you! Apparently as a man she experienced different feelings than she does now - she described it as coming in 'waves' and blogged - or should that be bragged about having up to 8 at a time!!! All this at only 6 weeks post-op - she informed her surgeon who told her to stop it immediately as she could cause some serious damage to her newly adjusted self !!!!!

At 6 Weeks post-op i am very suprised she didnt do herself a serious injury
ReplyDeleteyeah...I think I read that too...but an experience I am very much (*ahem*) looking forward to... ;) x
ReplyDeleteI think the phrase 'Lucky cow' comes to mind!!lol
ReplyDelete