
Although it was sad to hear of Jade Goody's untimely death I have to admit she was not my favourite person probably 1 step down from the horrendous Jordan! It is very sad that she lived and died in the glare of media publicity but given the circumstances she was born into - drug addicted and mentally unstable parents - she actually made the best of her life.
It seems alot longer than 7 years since she first appeared on Big Brother - where she came across as an ignorant bully even then and became famous for doing nothing - I remember Graham Norton referring to her as 'Miss Piggy' which was very apt at the time.
However I do respect her for ensuring her sons will be financially secure (I read somewhere that she has paid their school fees until they are 16) and for highlighting the need for regular medical check-ups.
Lets hope that the circus of Big Brother will be buried with her.

No comments:
Post a Comment