Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Poison Price


Well you couldn't make it up could you?... The Vile Vampire- aka Jordan/Katie Price who is in my book pure evil and harms everyone around her - especially those closest to her has outed Alex Reid the latest boyfriend - or should that read 'victim' as a cross-dresser and she has made sure the whole world now knows about it..............

.....This concerns me very much as the public perception of the TS world may be warped by her manipulation of the press to suit her own poisoned agenda.


I think Peter Andre had a lucky escape from her and what a genuinely nice guy he has turned out to be - staying for hours to sign albums for fans and when one of his kids said 'Mummy hates you' he replied 'Daddy loves everybody' - Bless him

4 comments:

  1. I quite liked Andre too, until I read that he'd asked that Alex Reid, not be allowed to dress infront of the kids, incase his sons took a liking to wearing dresses and heels.
    Yes, I can understand Andre being protective over his kids, but to take the warped view that you can catch Tranny? And if his son was to grow up being TG, then Reid would get the blame more than likely!

    Reid is definately the innocent party here, being caught between Jordon (and her obsession with herself), and Andre (with his backwards opinions).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there was actually an email going round with the Daily Mirror's story, about one of his ex-s.

    Odd, but there seems to be a sort of fashionable media theme right now about transgender cagefighters... What's that all about then? I wonder.

    But yes, from the story he comes across as a nice person, while the Jordan creature comes across as ...well.... I'm too much of a lady to say.

    love
    chrissie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. katie price is not news ,its all garbage

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit I have been surprised about Peter Andres negative reaction to the story - that is of course if any of it is true. I guess he is worried about his kids....but time will tell.

    ReplyDelete