Monday, 29 March 2010

Spring Has sprung?!


Had a fab day on Sunday - despite loosing an hour of precious sleep which I managed to overide by getting some breakfast resetting all the clocks then going back to bed! - Later I popped out for some shopping passing the new-born lambs jumping around the field and the daffodils dancing in the sunshine - It really felt like spring had finally sprung - until the weather forecasts were for a cold snap with the possibility of wait for it.....sleet and snow!

Monday duly arrived with wait for it continuous rain a trip to the dentist and more rain! Even Fred the Weather-man seemed depressed by the state of the weather. Maybe Spring is here but summer seems a long way off - the only consolation is the prospect of easter and the chocoholic feasting to follow. Where did I put those creme eggs? ...Purely for medicinal purposes of course.

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter x

No comments:

Post a Comment