Saturday, 13 March 2010

Been Around the World

Thanks to the miracle of technology and the new google street maps I have been globe trotting from the street where I live - We were really pleased with the photo as it was taken just after the drive-way was pressure washed and the garden looks immaculately groomed (for a change) basking in the glory of a beautiful summers day.

After a virtual (and at times painfully slow) stroll around the village where I live I then progressed to the other village in Manchester. I then decided to go somewhere more exotic and took a tour around Miami Beach and the Florida Keys then onwards to Las Vegas via the Grand Canyon. This is definitely the way to travel .....I'm off now to discover more amazing places that I may not actually get to see in reality but this is the next best thing ..... I may be away for some time...... Wishing you were here from Mrs Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment