Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Posh Bedding


I recently bought a set of - very high quality designer bedding (usually only available in Harrods) purchased by the likes of Posh herself. The reason I did so was not motivated by a lottery win but by the fact that a local outlet had acquired some stock for a quarter of the normal retail price.

The catch is that it is in purest white and I have never been been brave (or crazy) enough to have a duvet cover in anything other than pink or patterns. When I first put on the bedding it looked a bit hospital-like - but after adding a few throws and cushions it began to look more hotel-like. The other catch is despite the exquisite quality of the cotton which is so soft it feels like silk...is that doing anything 'messy' in bed- such as having a cup of tea or a chocolate biscuit is a major hazard to the pristine whiteness.

Now I know why Posh always looks miserable.....Fancy not being allowed to make a mess in bed! - Pass me the fabric dye - now I know why the 'Cafe Au Lait' colour option had sold out!!

1 comment:

  1. Bed should be a sanctuary, pure white sheets yes - what else - but no one to criticise when they take on the reflection of their users indulgences.

    (Gosh, that sounds profound...)

    ReplyDelete