Tuesday, 16 November 2010

She Wolf

Please dont fall over in shock at this unexpected posting... I am busy setting up my new blog which is to be entitled Kittyskonfessions but it is still a work in progress and this post is not really appropriate for it. So here goes......

Heard this on our latest late-night sortee - Having never really heard the lyrics right through before I hadnt realised how appropriate they are for both of us - especially the chorus Line.





Kate was looking very hot in her tight leopard skin dress whilst I was understated in my newest LBD (little black dress)to be honest I was more interested in Strictly Come Dancing and X factor on the telly so left it to the last minute to get ready so didn't go to much effort.....Talk about some girls dont have to try too hard. From the moment we walked in to the bar we were pounced upon by a guy who introduced himself as "a bit of a bar-steward" ....go figure! Hardly the best chat up line in the world. I was then approached by 2 other guys one sweet and one a complete idiot - I mentioned it to Kate thinking that I must have come across as being approachable but she said it was because I must have seemed an easy touch .....the bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment