
As we are well into 2010 and fast approaching 2011..... I feel that my blog is now well out of date and it is time to move on to pastures new. I will let you know what my new title will be in due course it may contain the name Kitty which our dear Karen recently suggested suited me better than Mrs K.
I will love you and leave you with a final musing for now.........
THE PERILS OF PREDICTIVE TEXTING
Who the heck thought up predictive texting which proved itself to be completely un-predictable today when texting a friend to say 'so sorry' she was not feeling well it managed to come up with 'sob soddy' !!!!....good job I managed to delete it before a beautiful friendship was lost!!
Goodnight and God Bless xxx

I hate predictive texting I am not very good with texting and that drove me up the wall until I figured out how to turn it off.
ReplyDeleteHope I wasn't out of order with the suggested name.
Have fun
Karen x
Hi Karen I love Kitty!! We came up with some amusing titles last night some of which are cute and some of them naughty!x
ReplyDelete