Saturday, 5 June 2010

Sex in the city - The Answer to the questions


Watching the promotional programme for the new SITC2 Film - (Still On my to do list when the weather is less gorgeous).
The girls were asked the following questions

1) Heels or flats
2) Lunch or cocktails
3) Food or foreplay
4) Handbags or shoes

Of course the answer to all the above is BOTH!!

My question is which girl are you most like and who would you like to be?
eg.. I am a cross between Carrie and Miranda ...but would like to look like Charlotte.

The tea pictured above is especially created in celebration of SITC by a top London hotel - you can even be chauffered to the theatre/cinema afterwards for a mere £55...sounds like a great day out!

3 comments:

  1. Fun question. I'd have to say Charlotte, but I'd love to be Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've asked myself that question before now :~

    30% Carrie
    35% Charlotte
    30% Miranda
    5% Samantha

    In my mind I see myself as the Park Avenue Princess aka Charlotte but a reality check holds me back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Callie you sound like my kind of girl!

    Jess - you are in my humble opinion pure Park Avenue Princess x

    ReplyDelete