Sunday, 30 August 2009

Boozy BBQ and loads of pussy (cats of course!!)


Last week saw us heading our way south over the hills (Well the Cat and Fiddle) to a far away land where Mr & Mrs Emma were hosting one of their legendary BBQ's.

Upon arrival we were immediately plied with wine and lots of delicious food and the wonderful company of Tina and Mrs Tina who has the dirtiest laugh ever and a lovely fun personality. Mrs T is a big cat lover (she has 4 of her own - all with exotic names like Persephone) and she took to Emmas cat immediately giving him lots of cuddles and slipping him tit-bits of food (the cat not Mr Emma!)

After several hours of laughter and wining and dining in the sunshine we were persuaded to stay over - but Mrs T in a Mrs Slocum moment said she couldn't possibly stay as she had to get home to see to her puss-cats.
Here is a video of what they got up to while she was away..........

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God! Mrs. Slocum is one of my absolute all time sitcom favorites! I'll never forget when I first started watching that show. She was at her counter, and concerned about her cat being all alone at home, so she dialed up her neighbor, and asked him to go up to her door, and bend down and look through the mail slot, and tell her if he could see her pussy. LOL! I thought I was going to die from laughter!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and welcome Melissa - I am delighted to have a real American girl-friend. Glad you like my pussy-tales! (or should that be tails?) xx

    ReplyDelete