
Last Saturday dawned complete with rain and cloudy skies .....and Kate and I both seemed to be suffering from PSD (Post Sparkle Depression) so we decided to cheer ourselves up by having a mooch around the sales at our local shopping centre - we are very lucky to have under one roof a New Look a Peacocks a Select store not to mention a Superdrug a QVC outlet an Argos as well as an Asda and several Hairdressers - a T Girls paradise !!!
Although we were not supposed to be looking for anything given that both our wardrobes are full to busting we managed to accumulate two tops, a dress, 2 pairs of going-out shoes, a sparkly belt, a bag, some undies and some jewellery. Pleased with our new purchases we decided to make up for missing out on last Saturday night in Naps (we had graciously stepped down so that the girls from out of town could enjoy the experience) haha!
So suitably decked out in our new 'clubbing' gear we headed out for a 'late night session'. The evening started quietly and obviously there were not all that many T Girls in - seemed to be more fellas and gays around. After a stiff drink to get us in the mood we headed upstairs for a boogie and seemed to be getting alot of attention from what I assumed were 2 young gay fellas - however they were a little too 'hands on ' for my comfort level... So we beat a hasty retreat realising they were probably 'admirers'. Later on quite a few T Girls turned up including Tanya and friends.
When Kate had gone to the loo I was approached by one of the 'admirers' who chatted away but I couldnt quite figure out why he would be interested in me until I realised that I had taken my wedding rings off earlier in the day to do the washing-up and forgotten to put them back on!!
I mentioned it to Kate on her return - Oh yeah she said he was chatting to me when I was at the bar - there I was feeling quite chuffed I could still pull (a much younger guy) at my age ...not!!

i know exactly where you have been shopping i like it there too,Brantano is good as well
ReplyDeleteOh the joys of a bit of shopping. Lucky you!
ReplyDelete