
Funny how recent fashions and music have been harking back to the 70's/80's. (The era of my mis-spent youth) and now sadly we have lost 2 iconic symbols of this era in Farah Fawcett the beautiful blonde in Charlies Angels - the picture of radiant health in those times and of course Michael Jackson. It makes me feel very sad that we have lost something good and at the same time very glad to have been a part of it all (I can still remember staying in to watch the Thriller trailer on TV and what an amazing thing it was at the time) .
I have to say that when I heard the shocking news about Michael Jackson - I thought it was a hoax and actually would not be surprised if it is - just think about it for a moment - this way all his debts will be dissolved - he wont have to do all of the concerts at the O2- in fact he wont have to work again- and he gets to enjoy the privacy he valued - Sempre Viva Michael.

I was never Michael Jacksons biggest fan, having grown up in the Wacko Jackson era, but I can recognise a musical genius, and he was one. I too was very shocked to learn of his death, but at the same time I wasn't massively supprised. At least now he will get the peace he deserves. R.I.P. Michael
ReplyDeleteLove Emma x x x