Well December 30th to be precise .......saw us celebrating Dianas 21st Birthday in style starting with a meal in Velvet where we were pleasantly surprised to be joined by KD and afterwards painted the town well and truly red - or possibly even scarlet!!
I had my first foray into Paddy's Goose (I don't normally do pubs ) but the welcome was warm despite Emma and I being short changed at the bar! The guy standing nearby advised us not to worry as we would get it back in another way (hopefully via a lottery win of more than £10!).
We then headed to our favourite nightclub where we boogied until well after 3am. Unfortunately I had such a fabulous time with all our favourite friends that I was too shattered to venture out on New Years Eve.....Still you win some and you loose some.
The video below sums up our night that's Me, Kate and Di doing a spot of pole dancing at 2:15!
Happy New Year to you all wishing you health, wealth and happiness in 2010
I had my first foray into Paddy's Goose (I don't normally do pubs ) but the welcome was warm despite Emma and I being short changed at the bar! The guy standing nearby advised us not to worry as we would get it back in another way (hopefully via a lottery win of more than £10!).
We then headed to our favourite nightclub where we boogied until well after 3am. Unfortunately I had such a fabulous time with all our favourite friends that I was too shattered to venture out on New Years Eve.....Still you win some and you loose some.
The video below sums up our night that's Me, Kate and Di doing a spot of pole dancing at 2:15!
Happy New Year to you all wishing you health, wealth and happiness in 2010

that brings back some memories - I didn't realise we were being filmed !
ReplyDelete