Monday, 16 November 2009

The Law Of The Jungle


Well tonight's I'm a Celebrity should be pretty explosive as the most evil and vicious wild animal known to man will be invading the camp. This wild animal is so deadly that poor old Peter Andree has abandoned his post and run a mile (well 1/2 million miles and who can blame him?

I am of course referring to the thing that is Jordan....the question is Why......well obviously she is being paid a ridiculous fee and it makes good TV.....but I would question the moral issues. Jordan is obviously mentally unstable - and will do anything to win even if it means destroying the people around her.

I have a feeling that she will meet her match in Sam Fox (Hopefully) - I just hope she will go away and concentrate on being a half-decent human being.

I caught the end of last's night show and thought that 'Gorgeous' George Hamilton and Kim the 'Cleaning Lady' were hilarious - a great if unlikely double act.

No comments:

Post a Comment