
Having caught up with all the episodes of the latest 'Strictly Come Dancing' series -I have to say that I think all the critism of the lovely Aleesha Dixon is extremely unfair.....Having watched her performance I think she marked fairly and accurately.
I also think she had a unique perspective on how it feels to be one of the celebs involved. I always thought Arlene Philips was far too harsh on the contestants as they are not professional dancers after all.
As ever the costumes are visually stunning and the dancing is always entertaining - sometimes because it is spectacular and sometimes because it is not. I would love to have the team that transform the performers from mere mortals into goddesses at my daily disposal. The way they do the hair and make-up deserves its own programme!

now we are talking,oh yes the outfits ,hair make-up ,yes yes please.as for all the other stuff its garbage to generate intrest for the program
ReplyDelete